The NEW Fully Reversible window from VEKA gives specifiers, fabricators and homeowners the combination of one of the most popular and versatile window styles with the highly acclaimed Matrix 70mm suite from VEKA. With all the superb good looks and technical excellence of everything that bears the VEKA name, the VEKA Fully Reversible is setting a new standard for the industry.
The choice of specifiers:
Fully reversible versatility with severe weather rating and inside cleaning facility to Scotland and Northern Ireland Building Regs.
…plus the reputation that makes VEKA and the Matrix systems the No1 choice of social and commercial specifiers all over Britain and Ireland.
The choice of fabricators:
Advanced design and compatibility with Matrix 70 enable quick and efficient frame fabrication.
The choice of homeowners:
Still Scotland’s favourite retrofit window style and a popular choice across Britain and Ireland...even in ground-floor applications.
Matrix 70mm compatible:
The VEKA Fully Reversible is fully integrated within the existing Matrix 70mm suite, offering:
• Same frame & mullion size, bringing potential cost benefits.
• Same single bead.
• Existing cill range.
It also enables the use of Matrix 70mm false transoms and mullions within the sash.
• Compatible with Peder Nielsen Uni-system hinge.
• Choice of several locking mechanisms.
• Undergoing tests for Kitemarks BS7412 and BS7950.
• Designed to severe weather rating to withstand in excess of 2,400 Pascals (equivalent to 140mph wind speed).
• Offset sash gives concealed interior seal and exterior bevel feature.
• Largest possible sash size, 1,560mm X 1,560mm, with no intrusion of moving parts on the building interior, unlike tilt/turn.
Available in white, VEKA colour foils including the new grey plus Cherrywood on caramel, Rosewood on dark brown or either woodgrain outside/white inside.